Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard||Color:||Silver|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Number Of Keys:||89keys|
|Communication Interface:||USB Or PS2 (optional)||Operating Temperature:||-40 To +70°C|
5VDC Waterproof Metal Keyboard,
IP65 Waterproof Metal Keyboard,
PS2 Trackball Mouse Keyboard
IP65 waterproof metal keyboard with trackball mouse for industrial kiosk
1. In a panel mount style, this keyboard is manufactured for space-saving applications where only a keyboard is required - needn't integrated peripherals.
2. Specially designed for harsh environment, use the brushed stainless steel material, and special water proof design, IP 65 protect level, it has good performance of water proof, dust proof and vandalism proof.
3. Ideal for kiosk, food processing, manufacturing, public access units - with this keyboard being completely weatherproof, water-resistant, and vandal proof.
4. Standard USB/PS2 output with the controller.
5. Laser engraved characters for excellent durable.
6. Gold-on-gold dome on gold PCB contact.
7. Matrix output with controller.
8. Reinforced PCB to guarantee the mechanical stability.
9. Laser engraved characters for excellent durable.
|Number of Keys||86+3 keys|
|Material||stainless steel (front panel) and alumina alloy (scaleboard)|
|Keyswitch lifespan||more than 10 million of operations.|
|Keyswitch technology||silicone switching|
|Key graphics||laser engraved legends & characters in durable paint|
|Communication interface||USB or PS2 (optional)|
|Protection Level||IP65(front panel)|
|Power Supply||+5VDC +/-5%|
|Gross weight||1.8 KGS|
|Dimensions||392mm x 135mm (front panel)|
|Operating temperature||-40 To +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-50 To +80°C|
|OS support||DOS/Windows95/98/NT/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7,8,10 Linux, Mac,etc.|
|Mounting (options)||Rack mount|
|Warranty||1 years warranty|
|Certificate||CE, FCC, RoHS|
This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
Contact Person: Amy Liu