Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Industrial Keyboard||Color:||Silver|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Number Of Keys:||68keys|
|Communication Interface:||USB Or PS2 (optional)||Operating Temperature:||-40 To +70°C|
PS2 Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard,
5VDC Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard,
68keys LED Backlit Keyboard
LED Backlit Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard With Backlight Trackball Mouse
1. The Metal Stainless Steel keyboard is manufactured for all industrial environments with full functionality layout.
2. With an additional protective layer of thick silicone underneath the keyboard this unit is completely waterproof, tested to an IP 65 rating for use in manufacturing plants or outdoors.
3. Panel mount from below, this keyboard can be bolted firmly into place with the Grade 304 stainless steel protecting this keyboard in public access areas.
4. Rugged and vandal resistant, this high reliable keyboard and integrated mechanical trackball provides full functionality to the user in kiosk applications with 68 full profile, tactile keys.
5. Stainless Steel Keyboard can be completely customized with layout and connection.
|Number of Keys||65+3 keys|
|Material||stainless steel (front panel) and alumina alloy (scaleboard)|
|Keyswitch lifespan||more than 10 million of operations.|
|Keyswitch technology||silicone switching|
|Key graphics||laser engraved legends & characters in durable paint|
|Communication interface||USB or PS2 (optional)|
|Protection Level||IP65(front panel)|
|Power Supply||+5VDC +/-5%|
|Dimensions||329.8mm x 99.8mm (front panel)|
|Operating temperature||-40 To +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-50 To +80°C|
|OS support||DOS/Windows95/98/NT/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7,8,10 Linux, Mac,etc.|
|Motion Detection Method||Capacitive|
|Resolution||40 counts/ mm|
|Mounting (options)||Rack mount|
|Warranty||1 years warranty|
|Certificate||CE, FCC, RoHS|
This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
Contact Person: Amy Liu